All applicants MUST submit a rental application. The primary criteria used in qualifying prospective tenants are:
- Average to good credit (generally 600 FICO score minimum).
- Dependable/verifiable rental history (if available).
- Combined applicant gross income to be a minimum of 3 times the monthly rent and must be proven via uploading proof of income.
- If you are starting a new job and do not have recent income history in Las Vegas, please provide proof of employment (typically an offer letter).
- We conduct our own credit check in all circumstances. The criteria that we use to qualify prospective tenants is a “tiered” system. The higher the credit score, the easier it is to qualify.
- Verifiable rental history, co-applicant qualification, and income verification can all be used to qualify a tenant.
- Applicants who have been evicted in the past are automatically disqualified (evictions typically show up on credit reports).